the gift idea store - welcome

silverstonegrandprixcities Welcome to the Gift Idea Store my latest blog. Here is where I let the family in on what I'm thinking would be very cool gifts for birthdays Christmas etc - for ME!

Like most men in their 40s I'm getting a little sick of ties, socks, and pajamas. So here will be collected stuff for the garage, for the office, for the garden, for the wardrobe, for the shoe rack, for the hat stand, and even stuff for the kitchen. (I'm a versatile kind of 40 year old)  Add to that gifts for the ears (music, cds, concert tickets) and for the eyes (dvds, sports tickets). Stuff for the motorcycle is already covered in my other shopping blog The Motorcycle Gear Store

In the end stuff, cool stuff, that I might have found while wish list window shopping online. A gift registry for dad, directed at the kids, for the sake of harmony in the home. And if it helps you, casual visitor, think of something other than the stock stuff to give your old man, then all the better. And if you're the blessed dad in the matter, and our tastes prove somewhat the same, you can email a particular blog entry to your young ones as a hint, a clue, a suggestion, that your living breathing and just as crazy about new toys as the youngest ones in your family.

For each item I add, I plan to put a link to where I found it online, how much it cost, if there's a sale on the item right now, and an item description with a few technical details, a link to the manufacturer's web site to go with the item picture.

I'm a dreamer so I'm going to add things as low at 10 bucks (who  knows I may even list a few well designed socks, ties and pajamas) and as high as, well, as high as many thousands of dollars, like this idea from the motorcycle gear store - the Ducati 848 Superbike - that DADDY WANTS!

Hope it helps you find that little something for someone that matters. I know I'm going to have fun searching the Internet for stuff to include under my own very special tree -  the gift idea store blog

Godspeed on all your online shopping adventures, Cvetko Ostroznik

No comments: