USA Olympic Merchandise Beijing 2008

Nike Men's Beijing Medal Stand 643 Cap

silverstonegrandprixcities OK, first gift idea for my new "gifts for me" blog, and you'd better be quick since this is only topical for a few weeks -  unless you're a memorabilia collector, is a Beijing Olympic USA team cap or other clothing / merchandise commemorating the 2008 games.

 

NikeBeijingMedalStand643Cap From my exploration of the official Team USA Stuff Website I came back with this worthy addition to my hat stand, the Nike Men's Beijing Medal Stand 643 cap. Yes, Daddy wants.

I have to admit though I started this little web search after being in a Meijer store just yesterday and seeing on a leader table at the front of the store a plain white cap with Olympic rings and USA on the front for $3.99, reduced from $7.99 (and on opening day of the games!?). So I thought I'd look to see what some upscale premium Olympic hats & merchandise might be like this time, or if even they were planning on releasing another one of those beret style caps the athletes wore in 2006 for the Winter Games from Roots. Remember them? Remember how hard to get they were? 

So I found this. Cool for showing off some team spirit, huh? Let me know via comments if you found any cool or unusual designs in your online shopping hunts.

Godspeed on all your shopping adventures, Cvetko Ostroznik

come be a friend on

facebook, twitter, myspace with "hotels_near"

How Much does the Nike official team wear cap cost?  $34.99 USD.

Where did I find it? Official USA Olympic Team Merchandise Website (under "Headwear", with 12 other styles to choose from, including a cool looking mesh trucker cap - and you can even order a catalogue - which might make a better collectors item than the cap.)

Here's the technical Description of the hat from Official USA Olympic Team Merchandise Website :

The Nike Beijing Medal Stand 643 Cap is a six-panel, true-fitted wool classic cap. With a 3D USA logo on left front panel, USA Flag on wearers right side and Beijing '08 woven label on center back, you'll be making a statement of pride in our US Olympic Team! Back and side panels are constructed of 100% wool. Front panels are 85% acrylic/15% wool. Imported.

Vaguely related Links:

No comments: