Rolling Stones Shine a Light Flash Drive Soundtrack MP3 Novelty Package

Rolling Stones Shine a Light Concert Soundtrack MP3 on a reusable tongue Logo Flash Drive.

silverstonegrandprixcities Here's a musical gift suggestion, that takes many forms, but it's this version that caught my eye. In April this year, The Rolling Stones Concert Documentary Film "Shine a Light" was released in theatres and IMAX. Directed by Martin Scorsese, the related soundtrack and DVD comes repackaged several ways.

When I was in my local Best Buy, I saw the regular DVD, then the Blue Ray version, then in the CD section I found the regular Soundtrack CD with a dozen songs on it, then the deluxe Soundtrack with 2 discs and I expect the entire concert on it. And then this:

Rolling Stones Shine a Light Soundtrack Flash Drive The Rolling Stones Shine a Light Soundtrack Music in MP3 on a reusable USB flash drive in the shape of the Rolling Stones Lapping Tongue Logo. The picture here probably doesn't do the item much justice, but then just finding it has been a chore. I stumbled upon it in the DVD Aisle at Best Buy, but couldn't find it a little later anywhere at my local at Circuit City. When I looked online I didn't find it at best buy, but did find it at Circuit City, but without a word in the description about the fact that it was a reusable flash drive filled with MP3s of the show. If you look really closely at the package (pictured) you can see the description in red under the tongue logo (designed by Andy Warhol, by the way, if you didn't know your history)  . This is the quality of the picture online too. Anyway, if you're looking for it, or a cool novel gift for a Rolling Stones fan (with a little extra functionality) here it is.

It comes in one of those hard plastic presentation shells and the flash drive itself is about 4 inches high and looks like it's made out of rubber. Yes, again, daddy wants. But given its a limited edition, kids better move fast on this one or it really will be hard to get / impossible to find. The DVD's a lot of fun too. It just came out on Netflix DVD Rental and I've been rocking to it for a week now.

Godspeed on all your shopping adventures, Cvetko Ostroznik

What is it exactly I want? Rolling Stones Shine a light MP3 collection on a reusable USB flash drive - Format: Memory. 2008 -  Limited Edition

How Much Does it cost? When I checked $34 US

Where did I find it? Circuit City (here's the product link)

Related Links:

Visit the Rolling Stones Official Website for more novelties and band related Stuff at their Store (hint) where on the Shine a LIght feature page

Rolling Stones Shine a Light Movie Trailer from YouTube:

 

No comments: