Travel Postcard Chicago Wrigley Field

Vintage 1940's linen postcard of Chicago's Wrigley Field Ballpark

I'm real tactile, so vintage linen post-cards like this are just too lovely, and you can see the linen texture from the scan. The back reads. "Wrigley Field bears the name of William Wrigley, founder of the famous gum manufacturing company. It is the home of the Cubs, Chicago's National League Baseball Club" Since I found it on ebay (price today was $10.00 - see lnk details below) it qualifies as a gift idea as well as a travel snapshot for this project - hint to kids.

Travel & Hotels: Going to Chicago?

Contribute: This is the third of the series: the travel postcards project. If you've got a cool travel destination postcard you want to share, please let me know via my hotels near contacts / social networks page. I'm also looking for travel destination souvenir ideas. What, for example, would be the perfect souvenir of Chicago?! Send me a pic or link.

Godspeed on all your travel adventures, Cvetko Ostroznik.

vintage linen postcard 1940 chicago wrigley field ballpark

No comments: