The Gift Idea Store Scores blogged 7.4

 

I'd be remiss if I didn't blow my own horn now and then. Lately I've been submitting all of my blogs to blogger review sites and the kind folks at blogged.com rated this blog with a Very Good 7.4.

Check out the review and add a few props yourself! http://www.blogged.com/blogs/the-gift-idea-store.html

I'm also getting real social: Add me to your networks: Come say hi:

  •  facebook @ hotels near 
  •  Twitter: @hotels_near (feed on the right of this page)
  •  blip.fm: @hotels_near (can't get enough blipping)
  • last.fm - hnbtv_sports
  •  friendfeed: hotelsneartheairport
  • Over the next few weeks I'm thinking of publishing some findings about the marketing results of my (belated) experiments with social media. Check back.

    Godspeed on all your shopping (and travel) adventures, Cvetko Ostroznik

    No comments: