Spring Gift Idea: Garden Clipper Ratchet Pruner

Spring Gift Idea: Garden Clipper Ratchet Pruner

I got back to my hotel after a very nice day of discovering New Orleans just in time to watch "The Fashion Show" on Bravo TV. Within minutes I was struck with the need to think and my thoughts gracefully miandered in 2 directions. Firstly I wondered if you could toast a bagle on the hotel room's coffee maker hot plate. Second, I wondered if spring had finally sprung in my garden back home.

Corona Clipper Ratchet PrunerIf it did then I was gonna have to do the cool new spring garden tools thing at the supply store and one of the gardening things I'd been promising myself all winter, apart from giving the slacker kid next door 10 bucks to clear my grass of doggy do,  was a couple of days in the warm sunshine clipping up the bushes and hedges around the house.

When you travel as much as I do, standing still is a dream!

A quick look online found me this gorgeous object, a Corona Garden Clipper Ratchet Pruner (pictured) , and for under $20.00 US! I found it at Ace Hardware online and they seemed to have loads of different ones. The perfect accessory for the Bionic Heavy Duty Garden Gloves I blogged about last July.

I'm not one for buying online because I like to touch feel and try things before I buy, but its a start. And if I find anything fancier or more appealing, I'll add a note to the blog. 

But how's that for a spring gift surprise gift for the lazy ass in the family? Make em work earn the bigger gifts and get those sprouting bushes pruned at the same time. Or perhaps a little treat for the consciencious green thumb in you?  There can be no shame in a small gift that can deliver such therapy.

I can think of a few reality competition show contestants (and judges) that could do with some calming down.

Godspeed on all your travel and gardening adventures, Cvetko Ostroznik

More Cool Tools: Ryobi Tek4 Digital Camera

_______________________________________

I'm getting real social: Add me to your social network links: Come say hi:

  •  facebook @ hotels near 
  •  Twitter: @hotels_near (feed on the right of this page)
  •  blip.fm: @hotels_near (can't get enough blipping)
  • last.fm - hnbtv_sports
  •  friendfeed: hotelsneartheairport

     

  • No comments: